Things I want to know about The Purge:
• Who cleans up all the dead bodies
• What happens to the people in prison during the purge
• Also people in hospitals
• Why is no one robbing banks
• or going to stores and taking what you want
• would famous people purge…like would you see Jennifer Lawrence killing people?
• Also why do rich people need to purge to “cleanse their souls?”…because daddy didn’t buy you the right car oorrrr like what?
Don’t tell me you “understand” why I’m vegan. If you understood you’d be vegan, too.
Understanding doesn’t equal agreement. I understand why Walter White started to cook meth, doesn’t mean I’m gonna buy an RV and a barrel of methylamine.
#remember how this movie took female stereotypes and crushed them into a million pieces
casual reminder that Elle Woods scored a 179 on the LSAT, which is one point shy of a perfect score.
Casual reminder that Whatshisface here had family connections and was a legacy and shit, whereas Elle Woods came out of nowhere.
casual reminder that Elle Woods actually had an amazing background in real life issues that people dismissed as unimportant but managed to not only learn the law, but learned how to apply the law.
Casual reminder that Elle Woods used her lawyer skills to save a woman from an abusive relationship and also save another woman from trumped up murder charges and basically what I’m saying is you go, girl, go get ‘em Elle Woods, thank you for this movie.
what’s fantastic about this movie is that it’s not that fucked up brand of feminism where the girls who arent like other girls and sip tea and read hemingway look down on the blonde party sluts. the message of the movie is like, you can be blonde and attractive AND enjoy stuff like shopping and partying and you can still be smart and kick ass!!!
(Source: fifthharmony, via fistingurassbutt)